Wow, I feel like I just wrote my August Recap last week. I’ve been saying this every month, but this past month seriously flew by before my eyes. I am welcoming October with open arms – it is one of my favorite months (October, May, and December are my favs), and I am so beyond ready for the cooler weather to come.
OUR SEPTEMBER —
September is always a great month for us because Ian’s birthday month. You can say that it was a month full of good food, friends, family, and lots of fun events. Here is our month in pictures:
LOOKING FORWARD —
I’ve decided to stop doing goals because I feel like I write them down and then feel bad when I don’t complete them, SO I am just going to write about what I’m excited about this month.
I’m looking forward to:
– Walking with my friend Autumn
– Going to Pure Barre more often and feeling stronger and healthier each day
– Working a lot because we are really trying to tackle Ian’s grad school debt and we are also saving to buy him a new car
– Going to Better Half again — it has been a while since we’ve eaten there!
– Our next neighborhood get together
– Halloween!!! I can’t wait to pass out candy to all the little ones
– Getting our house cleaned again. Our house cleaner is AMAZING
– Finding out how Ian does on his next CPA exam (the hardest one)
– Making our house feel more like a home — I have put this on the back burner for a while, but I really want to start doing more things to make it more ‘us.’
– Planning our California trip more. We are so excited to visit San Francisco, Carmel, Napa Valley, and Sonoma this spring. Do you have any restaurant or vineyard recommendations for us?
– Cooler weather
– Fall scents
– Warm, cozy clothes
– Farmers market mornings
– Snuggling in bed
– All of the good fall shows (This is Us, The Good Doctor, Designated Survivor, Grey’s, etc.)
– The start of the holiday season: my favorite!
I hope everyone has an amazing October! What are you looking forward to most?