You know the saying, “Time goes by faster the older you get?” Well, I’m learning that now because it has really flown by lately. I have so many things on my to-do list and not enough time to finish them, but that’s okay – things always work out!
This past month has been amazing. There were so many fun events and celebrations, but also many set backs. I feel like I say that same exact sentence each month – there seems to be something wrong with our house all. the. time. One day things will slow down…hopefully.
Anyway, before I ramble more, here was our November:
Blog posts you missed —
- Focus more on relaxation by saving time on necessary tasks
- Kouzina Christos: A fun greek eatery in Marietta, GA
- Holiday drink recipes: Cranberry Mint Christmas Tea + Apple Cinnamon Fall Tea
- Crypts, Bones, and Catacombs: An Underground Tour of Rome
- ‘Tis The Season: What I’m Looking Forward To This Holiday Season
- VineyardFest 2017: Chateau Elan Winery + Resort
- October in Pictures
- Swampers Bar & Grille
- Sharing more posts about our time in Florence, Alabama
- Finally getting to meet my best friends new puppy
- Celebrating Lindsey + Steven’s wedding this weekend
- Spending time with my good friend, Joy and her husband on their last night in Atlanta
- All things CHRISTMAS, of course! It is my favorite time of the year and my parents are coming into town to celebrate, which makes it so special for our family!
- Getting our house cleaned again by Adriana. We got it cleaned yesterday and Ian told me that she is his favorite woman…. hahaha. I’d be a little jealous if I didn’t feel the same way. 😉
- Cheering Ian on as he finishes his last CPA exam next week!!!!! Eeeeek!
- Cool weather
- Joyful music
- Shopping for and wrapping gifts
- Putting up our Christmas tree and decorating our home!
- Hopefully a month without house issues (pleaaaaseeee)
- Spending quality time with family
- Sharing a personal blog post with you all…it has been a long time coming, but I really want to share it with everyone before the New Year. I think it will share an important message that everyone needs to be aware of. I have been wanting to share it for a while now, but I just have no idea how to word it. We’ll see how it goes!
- So much more! Honestly, I could go on and on about all of the Christmas stuff that I’m looking forward to. Decorating, music, family, food, love, joy, lights, etc. etc. etc. but I will just say that this month is so special because everyone is SO joyful. I just love it so much!