I hope everyone is having an amazing November, so far. Instead of doing my October Recap (since it is the second week of November), I am just going to jump straight into my goals!!
– Tour Debarge Vineyards with Jenna (for her wedding) <3
– Go to my first UGA game
– Have “Friendzgiving” with my sister and her friends.
– Create an event for the December Grove!
– Really concentrate on appreciating the small moments this month
– Cook a pumpkin pie!
– Come up with a new “fall” recipe
– Spend one day relaxing with Ian (because I don’t even remember the last time this happened)
– Celebrate Thanksgiving with family!!
– Drink more water…always on my list, haha.
– Start planning my Christmas party
Do you have any goals this month? I hope everyone has the goal of spending time with their loved ones! <3