This was A LOT easier than expected and I really enjoyed how my body felt after. Would you guys like a review?
I knocked out SO many!
I linked them above 🙂
I think I did a decently good job at this!
We went to more than two!
I met this goal in the first four days of May!
We definitely had A LOT of fun in May!
- Write 5 more freelance articles (at minimum) – I technically have 3/5 due today, so I’m really close to meeting this.
- Plant my hydrangea and peony plant. They have just been sitting out and need to go in the ground.
- Host our friends from out of town this weekend and have fun!!!
- Enter into the world of full time blogging – super excited about this!
- Celebrate our neighbors wedding wooooohooooo!
- Get my hair done again before our trip
- GO TO ITALY and eat lots of cheese and proscuitto and wine and stuff.
- Seriously start working out and eating healthy. I couldn’t find the time this past month at all, but it’s going to happen this month.