Hey y’all! So sorry for the lack of posts lately — I am going to try my best to keep up with it now, but you know how life goes. I have been working NONSTOP. Seriously, nonstop and when I am not working, we have had event after event after event – I just have not had a chance to just sit down and write on here, or even relax, BUT today I am back and I will try my best to keep up with it. Hopefully, it will become a bit easier because Thursday is my last day at my job woooohooooooo, so I will officially become a “full time blogger” (for the most part). Super excited about this!
May was full of fun events and A LOT of work. Here are a few fun things we did over this month —
We went to TWO graduations – one for my sister, Jenny who graduated from UGA and one for Ian’s sister, Tori who graduated from high school!!! Congrats, guys!!
We went to quite a few Braves games and watched them on tv almost every night they were not in town!
We ate really well! Check out the two recipes I posted: Chocolate chunk ice cream cookie sandwich and tapas-style scallops
We went to Zac Brown
I went to a Dining Out Atlanta Mixer (I will post about this as soon as I get a chance!)
We went paddle boarding
We had our first beer olympics
We celebrated my birthday at dueling pianos!
and we spend a lot of time with friends!
Also, before you go, check out this video Ian made of me of my birthday. It includes a little bit from paddle boarding, beer olympics and dinner.
Here’s how I did with my goals:
This was A LOT easier than expected and I really enjoyed how my body felt after. Would you guys like a review?
– Find time to work out more
– Feel more tone at the end of the month
I knocked out SO many!
I linked them above 🙂
I think I did a decently good job at this!
We went to more than two!
I met this goal in the first four days of May!
We definitely had A LOT of fun in May!
- Write 5 more freelance articles (at minimum) – I technically have 3/5 due today, so I’m really close to meeting this.
- Plant my hydrangea and peony plant. They have just been sitting out and need to go in the ground.
- Host our friends from out of town this weekend and have fun!!!
- Enter into the world of full time blogging – super excited about this!
- Celebrate our neighbors wedding wooooohooooo!
- Get my hair done again before our trip
- GO TO ITALY and eat lots of cheese and proscuitto and wine and stuff.
- Seriously start working out and eating healthy. I couldn’t find the time this past month at all, but it’s going to happen this month.
What’s on your June Goal list?!