Drumroll, please! I’ve officially been nominated for the Liebster Award by Christine (thanks girl)!! After searching Google, I figured out that the Liebster Award is passed around from Blogger to Blogger to discover new blogs! I think this is an awesome way to gain a few more friends.
I was asked 11 questions that I will answer before nominating others and adding their questions! Hopefully these questions will help you get to know me a bit more. 🙂
- What’s your favorite food? Oh jeez, this is a really hard question. How can you pick just one food to be your favorite?! I know this is technically not one food, but my favorite dish is by far the Sashimi Tuna Salad from Houston’s. It’s seriously the BEST salad you’ll ever have. The tuna melts in your mouth and the asian dressing goes perfectly with the mango and avocado. Just thinking about it makes my mouth water! You can see that I tried to recreate it here.
- Cake or pie? Explain. Both! Just kidding. I guess if I have to choose, it would be a really, really good chocolate cake like the one on Matilda. Don’t even pretend like you don’t know what cake I’m talking about. Holy cow it looks good! I choose a chocolate cake just because I love chocolate… You can’t go wrong with pie or cake, though!
- What is your must have clothing item? When you have a job like mine, you can’t really wear nice clothes to work, so my must have would probably be nike shorts and yoga pants! I do love getting dressed up when I go out, but most of the time in everyday life (for me) it just isn’t practical.
- What’s the scariest thing you’ve ever done? Honestly, probably jump into the Blue Hole in Jamaica. I wrote a blog post on it a bit ago if you want to check it out here. I would say hiking the Tallulah Gorge is pretty scary too… but amazing. It’s an extremely hard hike, but I would go back in a second!
- If you were an ice cream flavor, what would you be? Mint Chocolate chip because yum!
- Why did you start blogging? I started a while ago, but just recently (in the past two months) started regularly posting. I guess I started because I wanted to be able to look back and remember everything about my happy moments! Pictures are cool, but I wanted my own words to go along with it.
- Who is your style icon? Well, because I’m really lame, I took a style icon quiz (haha) and got Beyonce!
- What’s your favorite place you’ve ever visited and why? My favorite place in the entire world is Camp Chattooga/Athens Y Camp because I have had so many amazing memories there. My favorite vacation was either St. Thomas or Jamaica hands down. Both are just so beautiful.
- What’s your dream job? Being a mom…eventually!
- What individual has made the biggest impact on your life and how? I would say my grandma. She is the ultimate role model! I want to be just like her when I grow up! 😉
- What is your favorite movie and why? Another really hard question… Maybe the notebook or Safe Haven? I love, love, love Nicholas Sparks! I also really love The Hundred-Foot Journey.
Instructions for Nominees:
– Create a blog post on your site, answering the questions I will provide below.
– In your post, be sure to link back to the blog that nominated you (me!) with a thank you and a shoutout.
– After completing the questions, add a section for your nominees.
– Select, list, and link to 11 other bloggers with under 200 followers. Provide them with these instructions and give them an additional 11 questions to answer.
– Notify your nominees and provide a link to your post so they know what to do.
When you’re all finished, come back here and comment with the link to your post so I can read your answers!
1. What are three of your hobbies?
2. What is a quote that best represents you?
3. Why did you decide to start blogging?
4. What are five goals that you want to complete by the start of 2016?
5. What is one piece of advice for your younger self?
6. Top three favorite blogs?
7. What makes you happy?
8. What do you most like about where you live right now?
9. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
10. What’s your favorite post that you’ve written?
11. What would your perfect day look like?
Hope everyone enjoys making their post as much as I’ve loved making mine!!
Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog to stay updated on all of my upcoming posts including Blogger Men Tell All, Keeping The Good Link-Up, 5 Course Birthday Dinner, Our Wedding Reception, and more!