This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NaturallyCheesy #CollectiveBias
Some of us feel like all of the holidays are over, but we still have one left: New Years Eve and New Years day! So many of us forget about this holiday because after Thanksgiving and Christmas plans, we are just tired of hosting get-togethers at our houses. What if I told you that having a New Years Eve party is easier than you think? It doesn’t have to be a holiday where you are stressed out about cooking a full meal for 30+ people! I think instead, you should make it easy, yummy and fun. When I plan the menus for my parties, my goal is to make it as easy as possible so that I won’t have to stress out during the party! That is why I think the Cracker Barrel Cheese Tray is the perfect solution! It is the perfect dish to go along with other simple hors d’oeuvres to make your party less stressful, but still fun and tasty. You can find it in your cheese or deli section of your local Walmart! (Mine was in the cheese section).
I love pairing The Cracker Barrel Cheese Tray with my easy buckeye recipe. You cannot go wrong with cheese and chocolate! Plus, your guests will love being able to grab one or two bites while still being able to walk around and mingle with everyone instead of being stuck to a seat and table!
Easy New Years Buckeye Recipe
What you need:
– 2 cups confectioners sugar
– 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
– 1 cup of creamy peanut butter
– 6oz semisweet chocolate
What to do:
– Mix together your peanut butter, softened butter and confectioners sugar. I like to mix it together with my hands because you can really get everything blended well.
– Form your peanut butter mixture into small balls (about the size of a small spoon), place a toothpick in the middle of each ball and place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet!
– Freeze for about 15 minutes.
– Melt your chocolate and dip each buckeye in the chocolate. I like to melt my chocolate in a double boiler, but you are welcome to melt it in the microwave.
– When all of your buckeyes are dipped, place them in the refrigerator until firm (about 30 minutes).
How are you having a stress free New Years Eve party? To find more amazing New Years Eve recipes, and to look for great savings on Kraft Heinz products, look here! You can save up to $13!