One of my favorite months is finally here! I will admit, I prefer the weather in other months more, but December is just full of joy which I LOVE. As kids, I think we learn to love December because of Christmas. We receive gifts, eat lots of junk and get time away from school. As an adult, I think our views begin to change a bit. Instead of loving December because we get gifts, we begin to love it because we give gifts. Instead of getting time away from school, our mindset appreciates not the time we get away from work or school, but the time we get with our families. I was trying to think of something to write about eating junk, but I still do that, so… yeah.
Anyway, jumping into my goals! This month wasn’t my best month, but it also wasn’t my worst. This is not an excuse, but I really did have a lot going on! Here’s how I did –
11. Grab coffee with Joy & Autumn! Let’s make it happen, girls. 🙂 We were all so busy this month! Maybe next month 🙂
1. Finish my Christmas shopping.
2. Get our Christmas tree!!!
3. Go to Pure Barre at least 15 times.
4. Concentrate more on my blog.
5. Attempt to cook a turkey…and write a post on it!
6. CLEAN MY CAR!!!!!
7. Visit Mom & Pups for a doggy nail clipping [added from November goals]
8. Make reachable goals for 2016.
9. Weed out the things I don’t need in my life.
10. Relax more!