HOW IS IT SEPTEMBER ALREADY??!! August has gone by in a blink of an eye – I seriously cannot believe it is already over! Here’s what I did this month:
Honestly, we didn’t do much this month. It was filled with a lot of work and a lot of met goals, which is good, but boring. We saw the solar eclipse, which was by far the highlight of the month, went to a few braves game, celebrated our friends engagement, had lots of meals with friends, and got into Bachelor in Paradise with our neighbors. I really didn’t take many pictures because #work, so sorry if this post is a bit boring, but that’s the way things happen sometimes! Overall, it was a productive month!
Did you miss these posts?
- Zeb Gastronomia – Florence
- 2017 Solar Eclipse
- Florence Travel Guide
- Bologna Travel Guide
- VIP Caesar’s Palace Tour with the Colosseum and Roman Forum with Walks of Italy
Are you getting tired of my Italy posts yet? I hope not because I have SO many more coming up – mostly about food and wine, so they should be fun. 🙂
This month, I am looking forward to Ian’s birthday, getting back into my workout routine, and continuing to plan some upcoming trips. Ian has his next (3rd) CPA exam in the beginning of October, so most of this month will be spent preparing for it.
- Finish 30 freelance posts
- Plan a trip to see my parents
- Host a kickoff football party!!
- Have our first neighborhood HOA party
- Go to at least five Pure Barre classes
- Walk or get some type of cardio at least twice a week
- Celebrate Ian’s birthday
- Try to post at least twice a week