April was a great month for us! We had so many fun events and celebrations – my calendar was definitely completely full, but they were all great things!
- We had our air ducts cleaned and it was MUCH needed. They found so much dust, dander, hair and other junk in our ducts. I highly recommend getting it done.
- We took the pups on a hike.
- I went with Jenna to find her wedding dress!!
- We got a new grill and had our first summer cookout.
- We celebrated Brenden and Katherine’s marriage! (Side note: Katherine is CANCER FREE as of last week and we could not be more excited for her!).
- We celebrated Easter with family
- We had lots of fun food experiences — Lesley and I went to the Dining Out Atlanta Magazine Issue Launch which was so much fun! We started getting our strawberries again each week at the farmers market. Plus, Ian and I ate at Zeal and The Mill Kitchen and Bar using our Dining Out Atlanta City Pass (AWESOME DEAL IF YOU DON’T HAVE ONE — use code “BergerEatsPass2017″ to bring your price down to $35)
- We watched Emma for a night and she had so much fun with Ian!
- We purchased some new flowers for our yard (we still need more, but we are getting there) and started our new herb and veggie garden!
- We had the cutest house guest!
- We hung out with friends that we haven’t seen in a while and made great, new friends, as well.
- and we both worked A LOT.
May is my birthday month, so it is obviously THE BEST month and we have so many fun things coming up. We do not have one weekend open this month, so we are trying to pack in all of the fun stuff, but at the same time, we are trying to save since we leave for Italy NEXT MONTH!
I am really looking forward to our next braves game, Jenny & Tori’s graduations, seeing Zac Brown again, celebrating Lesley’s birthday, going to another Dining Out Atlanta mixer, having my sister stay with us to celebrate my birthday, my birthday (obvs) ANDDDDDD drum roll, please……… OUR FIRST ANNUAL BEER OLYMPICS!!!!!!
– Finish a 3 day juice cleanse
– Find time to work out more
– Feel more tone at the end of the month
– Write twenty freelance articles
– Share at least two recipes on the blog
– Keep my house clean!
– Go to at least two Braves games
– Save at least $500 more for Italy