We celebrated Ian’s birthday with Pedicures and a few other things. He is finally my age for a few months, hahah! You can read my post about his birthday here! Oh, and I also had my car cleaned, but don’t have a picture of it because ya know, kids and dogs (aka. it’s already messy again hahah!).
– Go to the last Braves game at Turner Field (so many emotions!)
– Organize our “junk room” and garage
– Design, order and receive our dining room table! SO EXCITED.
– Choose which chairs we want to go with our table.
– Buy a temporary bookshelf for our sitting room (or maybe office for now)
– Clean all of our blinds…ugh
– Start my Christmas shopping
– Eat healthier and workout and/or get 10k+ steps at least 3x a week
– Pass out Halloween candy for the first time in our new house!!!! (our neighborhood is filled with kids, so I am so excited to finally be able to do this. Unfortunately, Ian has class this night, so hopefully one of my friends will come over and help)
– HOPEFULLY celebrate Ian passing his first CPA exam (fingers crossed, y’all!).
– Keep up with the blog
– Finish all of our thank you notes & moving announcements.
I hope everyone has a fabulous October!! What are you looking forward to most this month? What are your favorite products lately? Are any of them the same as mine? Let me know in the comments!